Easy Spicy Salmon
photo by Papa D 1946-2012
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all seasonings & coat salmon.
- Heat oil in grill pan.
- Grill salmon until done over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until fish flakes.
- Before removing from pan put 1T. of butter on each salmon piece.
- Sprinkle each with 1 T. lemon juice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!