This recipe is perfect for an easy, quick, weekday meal and is great to use up any leftover chicken that might be on hand. I've been asked for this recipe so many times that I figured it would be faster to post and share ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- 2Spread 1/2 cup of salsa in the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- 3whisk together undiluted soup, sour cream and hot sauce.
- 4stir in green onions, chicken and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 5divide the mixture evenly amongst the tortillas and roll up burrito style.
- 6place all the wraps in the baking dish, seam side down.
- 7spread the remaining salsa over the wraps and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 8bake for 30-35 minutes, uncovered, until cheese is golden.
- 9enjoy :).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Baked Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.4
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 1167.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of chicken soup