Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is perfect for an easy, quick, weekday meal and is great to use up any leftover chicken that might be on hand. I've been asked for this recipe so many times that I figured it would be faster to post and share ;)
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Spread 1/2 cup of salsa in the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- whisk together undiluted soup, sour cream and hot sauce.
- stir in green onions, chicken and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- divide the mixture evenly amongst the tortillas and roll up burrito style.
- place all the wraps in the baking dish, seam side down.
- spread the remaining salsa over the wraps and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- bake for 30-35 minutes, uncovered, until cheese is golden.
- enjoy :).
Hubby was playing golf so I was cooking for myself. I loosely had all the ingredients for these so whipped them. I used some leftover chicken & corn soup, smoked chicken & mountain bread wraps in place of tortillas but didn't have the green onions so left those out. This was :yummy: delicious, easy to put together & ready in no time. A definite keeper. Thanks!