Courtesy of "Savory Sweet Life" by Alice Currah.
Make and share this Spicy Bacon, Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost the frozen spinach in the microwave for about 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze out as much water as possible and set aside.
- Microwave the cream cheese for a minute.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne and granulated garlic in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the spinach, bacon, artichoke bottoms and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Spread in a pie plate or small casserole dish.
- Bake until bubbling and slightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers, pita chips or cocktail bread.