Recipe by rickoholic83
Courtesy of "Savory Sweet Life" by Alice Currah.
Top Review by mersaydees
Great dip! Makes a crowd pleasing amount! My grocer was out of artichoke bottoms for the holiday, so I used chopped artichokes instead, which worked out just fine. Thanks, rickoholic83! Made for PRMR tag game.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke bottoms, drained and chopped
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost the frozen spinach in the microwave for about 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze out as much water as possible and set aside.
- Microwave the cream cheese for a minute.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne and granulated garlic in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the spinach, bacon, artichoke bottoms and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Spread in a pie plate or small casserole dish.
- Bake until bubbling and slightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers, pita chips or cocktail bread.