1/1 Photo of Spicy Bacon, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Courtesy of "Savory Sweet Life" by Alice Currah.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Defrost the frozen spinach in the microwave for about 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze out as much water as possible and set aside.
- 3Microwave the cream cheese for a minute.
- 4Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne and granulated garlic in a large bowl and mix well.
- 5Add the spinach, bacon, artichoke bottoms and cheese. Stir to combine.
- 6Spread in a pie plate or small casserole dish.
- 7Bake until bubbling and slightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
- 8Serve hot with crackers, pita chips or cocktail bread.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Bacon, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.8
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.0 mg
- Sodium 503.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend