1 hr 15 mins
This can be baked in a bundt pan or as two loaves. Moist and lovely. The Pineapple adds that certain tang and interest. Try it you will like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts. Set aside.
- 2In large mixing bowl beat eggs slightly.
- 3Add sugar, oil, and vanilla; beat till creamy.
- 4Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
- 5Add dry ingredients, stir only until moistened.
- 6Spoon batter into 2 well greased & floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until done.
- 8Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- 9Turn out on rack and allow to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2728.7
- Calories from Fat 1325
- Total Fat 147.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 2636.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 323.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 171.1 g
- Protein 37.5 g