Recipe by conniecooks
This can be baked in a bundt pan or as two loaves. Moist and lovely. The Pineapple adds that certain tang and interest. Try it you will like it.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups zucchini, coarsely shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs slightly.
- Add sugar, oil, and vanilla; beat till creamy.
- Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
- Add dry ingredients, stir only until moistened.
- Spoon batter into 2 well greased & floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until done.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Turn out on rack and allow to cool completely.