Recipe by weekend cooker
Recipe is for either 10 cups total (that can be stored up to 6 months), or you can make a gallon, or 1 cup, which the instructions are listed below.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
What a great way to set up a tea mix! We very much liked the orange & lemon combo, along with the spices that were added! Yesterday we had it as a cold drink, & this morning made some hot tea, & both were very nice! Now I'm trying to decide whether to share the recipe with several friends of ours or just make up a batch of the mix as a gift ~ Probably both, I think! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 8 cups sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- FOR FULL RECIPE:.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, and mix well.Store in an airtight container in a cool dry placefor up to 6 months.
- TO PREPARE 1 GALLON ICED TEA:.
- Dissolve 2 cups of the tea mix in 1 gallon of water, and stir well.
- Serve over ice.
- 16 servings.
- TO PREPARE 1 CUP HOT TEA.
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of tea mix in 1 cup boiling water, and stir well.