1/1 Photo of Spiced Tea Mix
I have been making this Spiced Tea Mix for over 30 years now, and it's such a wonderful treat that we look forward to every Christmas. I usually make a double or triple batch so I have extra (which I place in decorative jars or cellophane treat bags) to give as Christmas gifts to special friends, co-workers, my kids' teachers, bus drivers, and coaches. And every year I get requests for more, and someone always asks for the recipe. Feel free to adjust the ingredient amounts to suit your taste preferences. Serving size and yield are approximate (as preferences for stronger or weaker beverages can vary).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until all of the ingredients are well blended.
- 2Store the mix in an air-tight container.
- 3When ready to serve, place 3 teaspoons of the mix in a coffee mug and add 1 cup of hot water. Stir with a whole cinnamon stick, and serve while hot.
- 4NOTE: Measurements are approximate; adjust ingredient amounts to suit your taste preferences.
- 5GIFT-GIVING TIP - This is a wonderful treat that is suitable for gift-giving. Place about 1 1/2 cups of the mix in a decorative glass jar, a strong cellophane bag, or a pretty holiday tin. Tie a festive holiday ribbon around the neck of the jar (or top of the bag), or secure a pretty bow to the top of the tin. For special touch, attach 3 or 4 cinnamon sticks to the ribbon. Be sure to add a label to the package with instructions to place 3 teaspoons of the spiced tea mix to a coffee mug and add 1 cup hot water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Tea Mix
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 51.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened lemonade mix