1/1 Photo of Spiced Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
1 hr 39 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is an irresistible holiday treat. I found this recipe in a cooking club of America magazine. Check out my holiday menu for some other holiday ideas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups pecans, toasted (to toast, place on baking sheet, bake at 325 for 7-9 minutes or until slightly darker in color, cool)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1heat oven to 325. Wrap outside of 9 inch spring form pan with heavy-duty foil. Pulse pecans and 2 tbsp brown sugar in food processor until finely ground. Add melted butter; pulse just until combined. Press into bottom of pan. Bake 10-15 min or until set and dry. cool on wire rack.
- 2Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup of the brown sugar in large bowl at medium speed just until blended. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating at low speed just until combined.
- 3Whisk pumpkin, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg in medium bowl. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups of cheesecake mixture.
- 4Spoon half of the remaining plain cheesecake mixture into crust. Top with half of the pumpkin filling. Repeat (do not spread evenly for best swirls). With knife or metal spatula, gently swirl through batter to achieve a marbled effect. Place spring form pan in large shallow roasting or broiler pan; add enough hot tap water to come halfway up sides of spring form pan.
- 5Bake 60-70 minutes or until edges are puffed and top is dry to the touch. Center should move slightly when pan is tapped, but should not ripple as if liquid.
- 6Remove spring form pan from roasting pan; remove foil. Cook on wire rack to room temperature. Refrigerate, uncovered, overnight. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.8
- Calories from Fat 540
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 193.8 mg
- Sodium 376.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 12.3 g