Italian Garden Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 lb penne
- 3⁄4 cup cubed colby cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cubed jalapeno pepper cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cubed provolone cheese
- 3⁄4 cup julienned genoa salami
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichokes, 1 undrained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil, and herbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Cook penne according to package directions.
- In medium bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil and oregano.
- In large bowl, combine penne, Colby cheese, hot pepper cheese, Provolone cheese, salami, plum tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, onion, broccoli, celery, artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pour dressing over penne mixture; toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, toss pasta.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!