Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Southern Living; a pantry staple
Make and share this Spiced Mocha Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup instand nonfat dry milk powder
- 3⁄4 cup Coffee-mate
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup instand instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
- **For1 serving, spoon 2 1/2 tablespoons mix into mug.
- Add 1 cup hot milk or water, stirring until dissolved.
- Top with marshmallows, if desired.
I made this for myself and liked it so much, I shared it with my 3 sisters. It is the first thing I do in the morning, make a cup of this spiced mocha. Really helps get me going. Tastes so yummy and rich. Thanks NurseDi.
A delicious drink mix. We have been having some pretty stormy, nasty days here lately. I mixed this up and have made several cups now. I really like the spicy mocha flavor. Thanks for an easy hot drink.
My husband and I think this mix it the best. Makes a smooth, rich mildly spiced hot cup of mocha. Very easy when you are running late in the morning trying to get to work. I took a container to work and shared it with my co-workers. They all loved it too. Thanks.