Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have made this for Christmas Brunch.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans apricots, drained and quartered
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 1 (29 ounce) can pear halves, drained and quartered
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Drain pineapple, reserving the juice.
- In an ungreased shallow 3 1/2 quart baking dish, combine the pineapple, apricots, peaches and pears; set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter cinnamon, ginger and reserved pineapple juice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon sticks.
- Pour over fruit.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.