Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful variation of spiced coffee.
Make and share this Spiced Citrus Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Place spices and peel into a saucepan.
- Pour coffee over spices and simmer over low heat for roughly 5 minutes.
- Strain into cups and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinammon.
- Sweeten with brown sugar if desired.
I love coffee and orange together, but the cloves and lemon put this over the top. Great warmer-upper! Made for Winter 2010 Comfort Cafe game.
What a terrific spicy coffee *Alia*. I enjoyed this drink so much. The spices and citrus blend well together. It feels and tastes like Christmas. I did use the optional brown sugar. This is a thick, creamy treat which I will make again. Made for Comfort Cafe - Chalet/10 :)