Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I made after being given the idea of cakeballs. These little cake truffles are sooo good you can't have just one.
- 517.37 g box spice cake mix, prepared in 13-inch-9-inch pan according to directions on package
- 113.39 g mascarpone cheese
- 44.37 ml buttercream frosting
- 141.74 g bagemerald's pecan pie pecans, finely chopped
- 709.77 ml white chocolate chips
- cinnamon sugar
- After cake has cooled, transfer it to a large bowl and use a fork to break it into crumbs.
- Mix in the mascarpone, buttercream frosting, and finely chopped glazed pecans.
- Form cake mixture into 1-inch balls and store in refrigerator until ready to coat in chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate over a double broiler.
- Dip the cakeballs into the chocolate and place on wax paper
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before chocolate sets.