1 hr 30 mins
This is a recipe that I made after being given the idea of cakeballs. These little cake truffles are sooo good you can't have just one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After cake has cooled, transfer it to a large bowl and use a fork to break it into crumbs.
- 2Mix in the mascarpone, buttercream frosting, and finely chopped glazed pecans.
- 3Form cake mixture into 1-inch balls and store in refrigerator until ready to coat in chocolate.
- 4Melt white chocolate over a double broiler.
- 5Dip the cakeballs into the chocolate and place on wax paper
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before chocolate sets.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cakeballs
Serving Size: 1 (1170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: