Recipe by carmenskitchen
From a cookbook of mine entitled Seriously Simple....and yes, all the great recipes from the book are seriously simple, and seriously good! You can use any leftover chicken for a salad the next day!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of packed light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons good quality curry powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 limes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine all spice rub ingredients and mix well.
- Place chicken breasts in shallow glass dish. Squeeze juice of 1 1/2 of the limes over chicken. Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken and rub in on both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Heat outdoor grill to med-high heat and grill breasts 3-5 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Cut remaining limes into wedges. Put chicken breasts on platter and garnish with limes.