1/1 Photo of Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breasts
From a cookbook of mine entitled Seriously Simple....and yes, all the great recipes from the book are seriously simple, and seriously good! You can use any leftover chicken for a salad the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine all spice rub ingredients and mix well.
- 2Place chicken breasts in shallow glass dish. Squeeze juice of 1 1/2 of the limes over chicken. Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken and rub in on both sides.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 4Heat outdoor grill to med-high heat and grill breasts 3-5 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- 5Cut remaining limes into wedges. Put chicken breasts on platter and garnish with limes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 370.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.7 g