1/8 Photos of Spice-Roasted Butternut Squash With Smoked Sweet Paprika
What's Cooking?'s Note:
An easy side dish that can also be served at room temperature as part of a salad. I love the combination of smoked sweet paprika and sweet butternut squash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cut ends off butternut squash, peel, and slice lengthwise.
- 3Remove seeds and chop into 1 inch cubes.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine spices, oil and vinegar into a paste.
- 5Add squash and toss until coated.
- 6Arrange the squash cubes in one layer in a roasting pan.
- 7Roast for 20 minutes, toss once, and cook for an additional 25 minutes or until the squash is browned and is tender throughout.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spice-Roasted Butternut Squash With Smoked Sweet Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g