Recipe by Lainey39
For a rich deli taste, prepare as directed, adding a slice of cheese. Recipe is from Kraft.
Top Review by lazyme
Good sandwich! I was out of wheat bread, so used white, but made as directed over than that. I added a slice of cheddar and really enjoyed this sandwich alot. Thanks Lainey for another keeper.
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip, divided (or use mayonnaise)
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 slices shaved rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 4 slices center cut bacon, crisply cooked, drained
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 4 thin slices
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 tablespoons of the dressing evenly onto 2 of the toast slices; top with chicken.
- Cover each with second toast slice.
- Cover with bacon, tomatoes and lettuce; top with remaining toast slices spread with remaining 1 tablespoons dressing.
- Cut each sandwich into four triangles.
- Secure each with wooden toothpick.