Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a rich deli taste, prepare as directed, adding a slice of cheese. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip, divided (or use mayonnaise)
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 slices shaved rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 4 slices center cut bacon, crisply cooked, drained
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 4 thin slices
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Spread 1 tablespoons of the dressing evenly onto 2 of the toast slices; top with chicken.
- Cover each with second toast slice.
- Cover with bacon, tomatoes and lettuce; top with remaining toast slices spread with remaining 1 tablespoons dressing.
- Cut each sandwich into four triangles.
- Secure each with wooden toothpick.
Good sandwich! I was out of wheat bread, so used white, but made as directed over than that. I added a slice of cheddar and really enjoyed this sandwich alot. Thanks Lainey for another keeper.
Made for the Aug Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap, I went for the rich deli taste of this classic club sandwich you suggested & used thin slices of Gouda cheese. I added only black pepper & otherwise made as written. This makes a hearty sandwich plate that is tasty & satisfies your appetite in a big way. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us. :-)