1/1 Photo of Speedy Rice Pudding
Lisa Lou Who's Note:
I love baked rice pudding but it takes FOREVER...this version is super quick and has pretty good flavor for what it is. And just in case your wondering, it is not good if you make it with sugar free pudding..I tried it to save on calories, but it gives it a terrible aftertaste. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk, egg, pudding mix, rice and raisins in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat, cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- 4Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 5Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g