Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This Skillet dinner is ready in 30 minutes. From the recipe booklet included with my new StepSavor Skillet/Griddle. *I always drain the cooked meat and sometimes rinse it to save on calories, but that's up to you.
- Preheat skillet to 350°F.
- Spray skillet with vegetable spray.
- Add ground beef and onions and cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and reduce heat to simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
This is really good. Thanks for posting. I used whole grain macaroni and added a can of slicded mushrooms. Next time I'll top it with cheese. Yummy.
I think this is a great "busy day" meal. It's got a good proportion of ingredients (not too many beans, not too much macaroni, not too much meat, etc). I drained my browned beef. I used 2 tsp of chili powder and for the other 2 tsps I used ground cumin. Yummy with some cheese sprinkled on top! Thanx for sharing, 4Susan; I'll make this again...especially before DS's baseball games.
SO good! I'm going to try it again without the beans, just to lower the calories. I think I like it a little tooooo much. : )