Recipe by 4Susan
This Skillet dinner is ready in 30 minutes. From the recipe booklet included with my new StepSavor Skillet/Griddle. *I always drain the cooked meat and sometimes rinse it to save on calories, but that's up to you.
Top Review by springjones1
I made this today, very good although I did omit the beans. I wanted to put mushrooms, but I have picky family members. Very tasty and filling dish!! I will be making this again!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 -4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika