Recipe by Chrissyo
An old recipe from my Grandmother. Make sure to place the ingredients into the clean glass jar as given in the recipe.
- 2 fluid ounces of good vinegar
- 2 fluid ounces strained lemon juice
- 2 ounces melted butter
- 4 fluid ounces condensed milk
- 1 medium egg yolk, beaten
- 1 teaspoon smooth mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- You will also need: 1 x 8 oz clean glass jar with screw top lid.
- Into the clean glass jar put in the 2 fluid oz of vinegar, 2 fluid oz strained lemon juice.
- Add the 2 fluid oz of melted butter, 4 fliud oz condensed milk, beaten egg yolk, 1 teaspoon smooth dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Make sure you put the ingredients in order as given.
- Screw the lid of the jar tightly and shake for 3 minutes.
- Serve as a cloeslaw dressing of a potato salad dressing.