Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is VERY good! It is best with corn flake crumbs, but it is good however you do it.
- 1 fryer (cut up)
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Brush with Miracle Whip.
- Combine crumbs, cheese and seasoning.
- Coat chicken with this mixture.
- Place in an 11 3/4x7 1/2 inch pan or dish.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or till done and juices run clear.
- May use other crumbs such as crushed potato chips, crackers, etc.
It is very tasty. My husband loved it, thanks!
This chicken was a little bit sweet. In reality I'd give it 3.5 stars. It was very moist and put you in the mind of fried chicken, if it weren't for the sweetness and the slippery crust. We prefer our chicken spicy, but I wanted to try something new tonight. It was still a satisfying and affordable meal with mashed potatoes and spinach. I dont think I'd make this again, unless I was running low on ingredients.
Great Recipe! We used thin boneless breasts and mayo! instead of miracle whip. Fast and easy!