Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I have served this refreshing summer cocktail at wedding receptions, bridal showers and ladies luncheons
- Place a nine diameter metal cake pan in the freezer.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil on high heat.
- add the peaches to boiling water and cook just til their skins loosen, about 30 seconds.
- transer peaches to some ice water and wait until cool.
- peel, pit and coarsely chop the peaches.
- In a food processor, combine peaches, sugar, and lemon juice until pureed and pour into cake pan.
- freeze about two hours.
- stir and freeze one hour more.
- scoop equal amount slush into 6 champgane flutes.
- top with raspberry liquor and prosecco.
- garnish with fresh raspberries or peach wedges.