3 hrs 20 mins
I have served this refreshing summer cocktail at wedding receptions, bridal showers and ladies luncheons
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a nine diameter metal cake pan in the freezer.
- 2Bring a large saucepan of water to boil on high heat.
- 3add the peaches to boiling water and cook just til their skins loosen, about 30 seconds.
- 4transer peaches to some ice water and wait until cool.
- 5peel, pit and coarsely chop the peaches.
- 6In a food processor, combine peaches, sugar, and lemon juice until pureed and pour into cake pan.
- 7freeze about two hours.
- 8stir and freeze one hour more.
- 9scoop equal amount slush into 6 champgane flutes.
- 10top with raspberry liquor and prosecco.
- 11garnish with fresh raspberries or peach wedges.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling White Peach Bellini Freezes
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: