Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is another favorite way to have strawberries! This makes a sweet, easy treat. We eat them like this plain, and rarely have leftovers.
- 6 cups strawberries, washed, capped, and halved
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wide shallow bowl arrange strawberries.
- Add organge juice and ginger ale.
- Sprinkle sugar over strawberries, orange juice, and ginger ale.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 hour, turning berries occasionally.
- If there are leftovers, cover and store in refrigerator.