Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a fabulous drink we had at Xmas! I got it out my Southern Living Magazine....Very Yummmy! The recipe calles for Presecco Italian sparkling wine..but any will do...
- 1 1⁄2 cups pomegrante juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine
- 1 (750 ml) bottledry sparkling wine, chilled
- 6 lime slices (to garnish)
- maraschino cherry (to garnish)
- Combine pomegranate juice and grenadine and simple syrup into a pitcher. Add Presecco. Fill champagne flutes or wineglasses. Add a slice of lime and a cherry into glass -- Enjoy!
This is so good. The lime slice is important in the glass. It adds so much to the flavor of the drink. Thanks Cindytc :) Made for PAC spring 2011