Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 (46 ounce) cans hawaiian fruit punch
- 1 package cherry powdered drink mix
- 2 quarts water or 2 quarts ice
- 2 quarts ginger ale 1 quart soda water combine all but ginger ale and soda water.
- Immediately before serving, add ginger ale and soda water.
I made this punch for a baby shower and it was just too tart for most of the guests taste. I put 46 oz of pineapple juice in it so that may be part of the reason. I didn't find any 6 oz containers and since all I found was 46 I thought there may have been a typo in the recipe.