Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
From Everyday with Rachel Ray. I haven't tried it yet, just posting so I can throw the magazine out. Looks like a great winter cocktail.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bourbon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon allspice berry
- 1⁄8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 24 ounces sparkling apple cider, nonalcoholic-chilled
- 6 slices lemon peel, thin strips
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- In large glass measuring cup, combine the bourbon, cinnamon stick, allspice and nutmeg; let stand overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Strain out the spices and discard. Stir in the cider and lemon juice. Divide among 6 glasses. Garnish with lemon peel.