Literally 'Summer red wine', it's an ultra-simple tasty drink for hot days. I've known bartenders to make it with a shot of brandy or rum. I go without but by all means try it! Note: I make this by the cup so measurements are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill 16 oz. glass about 1/3 of the way with wine.
- 2Mix in 1 tbsp sugar into wine.
- 3Add a few cubes ice.
- 4Top off with seltzer and mix. Taste.
- 5It will probably need more sugar, but i like to add it slowly. I've found there's a fine line between bitter and overly sweet when it comes to this drink. Add bit by bit, mixing and tasting as you go, until you have a refreshing summer drink.
- 6Garnish with an orange slice.
- 7Happy hunting!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Tinto De Verano
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: