- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 potatoes, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 -2 slice cheese
- 3 tablespoons oil
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat half the oil in a pan and sauté the onions until light brown in colour.
- Heat the remaining oil in a separate pan n sauté the potatoes; add little salt and fry till they turn brown.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and add the onions n potatoes along with all the other ingredients.
- Heat some oil in a pan and pour the beaten eggs mixture. Cook on slow to medium flame. Carefully flip the omelette and cook the other side also.
- Serve hot.