Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 200 g potatoes, diced
- 100 g spinach (or leftover veg)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 8 eggs, beaten and seasoned
- 75 g cheddar cheese, grated (or half of each Parmesan and Cheddar)
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onion with a pinch of salt.
- Cover and saute until vey soft and starting to caramelise (about 10 minutes).
- Add potatoes and saute until soft (another 10 minutes).
- Add spinach and parsley.
- Wilt and pour in the seasoned eggs and half the cheese.
- Sprnkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Cover over low heat until the tortilla begins to set (about 15 minutes).
- Flip over or finish under a low/medium grill for 5 minutes.
- Wait for a few minutes before turning out.