An interesting concoction inspired by a menagerie of various party dips and what I had on hand at the time when it was built. A distinctive and original flavor that is SPicy and tANGY. A wonderful treat that goes well with pita chips or stick veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g pork loin (cooked, shredded)
- 226.79 g light cream cheese
- 59.16 ml barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 88.74 ml fat free ranch dressing
- 88.74 ml hot sauce
- 1 habanero pepper (milled or finely processed, including seeds)
- 9.85 ml dill
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml celery (finely chopped)
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1After allowing cream cheese to soften, combine all wet ingredients and the habanero pepper. (Fear not, the dairy cuts the habanero's heat).
- 2Add spices and continue to combine.
- 3Fold in celery and pork, ensuring good coverage while preserving the consistency of the pork.
- 4Fill a 9 inch pie pan with mixture.
- 5Top with cheese.
- 6Bake at 325 for 40 minutes or until cheese browns.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spangy Shredded Pork Dip
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 292.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g