Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
An interesting concoction inspired by a menagerie of various party dips and what I had on hand at the time when it was built. A distinctive and original flavor that is SPicy and tANGY. A wonderful treat that goes well with pita chips or stick veggies.
- 170.09 g pork loin (cooked, shredded)
- 226.79 g light cream cheese
- 59.16 ml barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 88.74 ml fat free ranch dressing
- 88.74 ml hot sauce
- 1 habanero pepper (milled or finely processed, including seeds)
- 9.85 ml dill
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml celery (finely chopped)
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- After allowing cream cheese to soften, combine all wet ingredients and the habanero pepper. (Fear not, the dairy cuts the habanero's heat).
- Add spices and continue to combine.
- Fold in celery and pork, ensuring good coverage while preserving the consistency of the pork.
- Fill a 9 inch pie pan with mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes or until cheese browns.