Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Betty Crocker's Big Red Cookbook. This is one of my most used recipes due to it being so quick and easy. It is a simple recipe but tastes so yummy.
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- While spaghetti is cooking, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook garlic in butter about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley and the undrained clams.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti.
- Pour clam sauce over spaghetti; toss.
- Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.