1/3 Photos of Spaghetti With Uncooked Tomato Sauce Southwestern Style
Light and zesty pasta dish. The mint and basil blend nicely for a satisfying dining experience. You be the judge of the amount of jalapeño peppers to add. Serve with crisp side salad and Italian bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core tomatoes and sliced and cut into strips.
- 2In a large bowl, add tomatoes, basil, mint, salt, jalapeño peppers and olive oil.
- 3Set aside and allow mixture to marinade 30 minutes.
- 4Prepare the spaghetti as per package directions, drain thoroughly, shaking the strainer a few times.
- 5Pour spaghetti into the tomatoes, add cheese and toss to blend.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Uncooked Tomato Sauce Southwestern Style
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.2
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 951.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 29.0 g