Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another spaghetti recipe. This time with tuna.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1 bunch spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or more as needed)
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pancetta, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup water (reserved pasta cooking water)
- salt and pepper
- Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water for 8-9 minutes for al dente.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic in olive oil in a large skillet until lightly browned. Add pancetta and cook until brown and crisp. Add spinach and tuna and saute gently until warmed through. Add wine and simmer until almost all liquid is gone.
- Drain pasta, add to saute pan with other ingredients. Add reserved cooking water and toss pasta until almost all liquid is absorbed.
- Serve immediately, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with additional red pepper flakes if desired.