1/2 Photos of Spaghetti With Raw Tomatoes
From 'Recipes From An Italian Summer' by the Phaidon Press, the essence of summer served in a bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tomatoes in a large salad bowl, add the oil, basil, and garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently, cover, and set aside in a cool place.
- 2Forget about the tomatoes for about 30 minutes or so to let the flavors mingle.
- 3Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti for 8 to 10 minutes, or according to package directions, until it is tender but al dente, or firm to the bite. Drain the spaghetti.
- 4Remove and discard the garlic from the raw tomato sauce. Add the pasta to the sauce, toss, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Raw Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 12.1 g