Spaghetti With Pesto Chicken Meatballs
- Pasta: In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and lightly oil if they have to wait. Set aside.
- Meatballs: Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix all ingredients, except flour. Add salt and pepper.
- On a baking sheet, pour the flour.
- With lightly oiled hands, shape each meatball with 1 tablespoon of meat mixture. Put on the baking sheet, then flour them.
- In the same saucepan or in a large skillet, brown the meatballs in oil. Add stock and cream. Bring to boil and let simmer slowly until meatballs are cooked through. Put the pasta back in the saucepan and add cheese. Stir well and reheat. Adjust seasoning. Add more chicken stock if needed.
- Serve and sprinkle with basil.