Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This couldn't be easier. I get my olives (Kalamata, etc) at the local grocery store's olive bar (already pitted), but you can use any kind of olives you like.
- 1 cup sliced assorted pitted olive
- 1 (26 ounce) jarfavorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, simmer spaghetti sauce and olives until heated through.
- Drain spaghetti.
- To serve, put spaghetti on plates and top with desired amount of sauce.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.