Spaghetti With Lemon Butter
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, abut 10 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet, over low heat, stirring until creamy.
- Stir in lemon zest and juice.
- Toss lemon sauce with hot pasta and serve.
- Variation 1: add 1 6.5 ounce can tuna and 2 T chopped parsley. Heat for 1 minute before tossing with the pasta.
- Variation 2: add 1 cup frozen peas to the butter. Heat until peas are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Variation 3: Shred 6 ounces zucchini and add to the butter. Heat, stirring until crisp tender, about 3 minutes.