- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine in boiling salted water until tender, drain, reserving 1 c water for sauce and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan heat oil, add minced garlic, red pepper, parsley, and salt and pepper cook over low flame until garlic is lightly browned. Remove from heat carefully add water, return to heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over cooked linguine, toss with cheese and serve.