Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta.
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 473.18 ml tomatoes, chopped
- 340.19 g spaghetti
- 113.39 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped
- black pepper
- Heat oil in skillet; stir in garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and simmer until reduced to a thick mixture, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling water, 7-10 minutes.
- Add the goat cheese to the tomato sauce; heat, stirring, over low heat until fairly smooth.
- Toss the hot pasta with the tomato sauce, parsley and black pepper.