- 200 g spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red Thai chile, chopped finely
- 40 g roasted pine nuts (1/4 cup)
- 40 g flaked parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
- 100 g baby rocket, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, drain.
- Meanwhile heat oil in small saucepan, cook garlic and chilli, stirring, about 30 seconds or until garlic just softens and is fragrant (do not brown the garlic).
- Place hot drained pasta and oil mixture in large bowl with pine nuts, cheese and rocket, toss to combine.