Baked spaghetti squash tossed with feta cheese, sautéed onions, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and fresh basil. Found this recipe on another recipe site. Since DH can't eat carbs anymore due to his gastric bypass, this is a healthy substitute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds.
- 4Place cut side down on baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife can be inserted easily into squash.
- 6Remove from oven and cool slightly until it can be handled easily.
- 7Meanwhile heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 8Cook onion, stirring constantly until fragrant.
- 9Stir in tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are warmed.
- 10Shred spaghetti squash with a fork and place in a large bowl.
- 11Toss squash with tomatoes, feta cheese, olives and basil.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash Greek Style
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 223.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g