Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Baked spaghetti squash tossed with feta cheese, sautéed onions, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and fresh basil. Found this recipe on another recipe site. Since DH can't eat carbs anymore due to his gastric bypass, this is a healthy substitute.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds.
- Place cut side down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife can be inserted easily into squash.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly until it can be handled easily.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion, stirring constantly until fragrant.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are warmed.
- Shred spaghetti squash with a fork and place in a large bowl.
- Toss squash with tomatoes, feta cheese, olives and basil.
- Serve warm.