Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This works well for any pasta and kids love it. Quick to make and tastes great. The cheese powder is optional and can be purchased separately, or you can use the dried cheese powder packet from a macaroni and cheese box.
- Mix garlic, onion flakes, sugar, salt, parsley, basil, oregano, cheese sauce mix, and pepper together.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Or, mix right into 2-1/2 cups of tomato sauce and use.
- Add veggies to make it chunky.
- Add cooked ground meat for meat sauce.