This recipe was on the back of a pkg. of spaghetti that I'd gotten from Sam's Club. It's great for a light dinner, or when you want to get supper on the table personally prefer to use fresh herbs whenever possible. I just feel it's worth the extra pennies to get the fresh flavor. When using wine in your recipes, use wine that you yourself would drink. Times do not include time for cooking spaghetti.I also tear a few leaves of basil and add to the sauce right at the very end of the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat olive oil in skillet over med. heat.
- 3Saute` mushrooms and garlic lightly for 2 minutes.
- 4Add white wine and lemon juice.
- 5Simmer over low heat until liquid has cooked down by one-half (about 4 min.).
- 6Stir capers into sauce and heat thoroughly.
- 7Add cooked spaghetti to skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley.
- 9Garnish with lemon wedge and serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.1 g