Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast and healthy family meal
- 350 g spaghetti
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 3 (185 g) cansgood quality tuna in vegetable oil
- 50 g kalamata olives, stoned and halved
- 100 g semi dried tomatoes
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons baby capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water until al dente. Meanwhile, place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain, cool under cold water, then peel. Cut the eggs into quarters.
- Finely grate the zest of the lemon to give 1 teaspoon of grated zest. Then, squeeze the lemon to give 2 tablespoons juice.
- Empty the tuna and its oil into a large bowl. Add the olices, tomato halves, anchovies, lemon zest and juice, capers and the 2 tablespoons of the parsley.
- Drain the pasta and rinse in a little cold water, then toss gently through the tuna mixture.
- Divide among the serving bowls, garnish with egg and the remining chopped parsley, and serve.