Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a good OAMC casserole and one my family likes. Real simple and easy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground round
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta sauce or 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce (homemade or commercial such as Ragu brand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 -3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef, onion, and garlic; stir to crumble beef; cook 4-5 minutes or until the beef is browned; drain.
- Transfer meat mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Add in the soup, pasta sauce, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, spaghetti, and 1/2 cup water; stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer spaghetti-meat mixture to greased (with non-stick cooking spray) 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with all but 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese and 1-2 tablespoons parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; serve immediately.
This was excellent. my hubby said it tasted just like they made in high school. I had to admit it was very good. thanks
Yummy! And easy. I actually made it in the time the recipe said I should. :)