- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in thirds
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg directions; drain.
- In lg bowl, beat egg, milk and salt.
- Add drained spaghetti; toss to coat.
- Place into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- In lg skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is done; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce; mix well.
- Spoon over the spaghetti.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Top with the cheese; bake another 13 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.