Prep 15 mins
Cook 37 mins
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in thirds
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg directions; drain.
- In lg bowl, beat egg, milk and salt.
- Add drained spaghetti; toss to coat.
- Place into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- In lg skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is done; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce; mix well.
- Spoon over the spaghetti.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Top with the cheese; bake another 13 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This is a great recipe.Kids and adults love this.I'll be making this often.Thank You!
We loved this recipe. So easy to make and very filling. It was absolutely delicious. Thank you so very much for a great recipe, Inez.
Wow! What a tasty dish that's also super easy to prepare! I didn't use the meat in mine, but other than that I followed it exactly. Thanks Inez, for one more great family recipe!