Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sounds strange but are a top recipe from my kneck of the wood
Make and share this Spaghetti and Cheese Pies recipe from Food.com.
- Spread one side of each bread slice with butter and place buttered side down in 8 muffin tins.
- Bake at 180ºC until the bread cases are crispy.
- Line each case with a Mainland Tasty Cheese Slice and fill with Spaghetti (if your in new zealand, Wattie's is the best).
- Return to the oven for 15 minutes until the spaghetti is hot and the cheese has melted
- Garnish if wished with chopped herbs or a little Mainland grated cheese.