Chef #363's Note:
This is a recipe from the back of the packaging that my spaetzle maker came in. The spaetzle maker is by Norpro
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 6 cups of water in a large pan on a stove, bring to a boil while mixing the rest of the recipe.
- 2Combine eggs, water, flour and salt, beating until smooth.
- 3Add bouillon cube to the boiling water.
- 4Put batter into the square basket of the Spaetzle Maker and place over a pot of boiling water.
- 5Slide basket back and forth letting tiny dumplings fall into the boiling water.
- 6When they are done cooking they will rise to the surface of the water.
- 7Use a large slotted spoon to dip them out into a large covered bowl.
- 8Repeat the process until all of the dough is cooked.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaetzle Recipe #2
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 335.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g