Adapted from 'Flavours' by Donna Hay. Quick and tasty.
Make and share this Soy and Ginger Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oils in a skillet over med-high heat.
- Add ginger and chillies and cook for 2 mins, until crisp.
- Add soy sauce, wine and sugar to skillet and simmer 1 min, until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add the fish, cook in the sauce for approx 3 mins each side or until cooked.
- Serve immediately on top of steamed rice with steamed greens.
- Optional: Sometimes I add some garlic too, together with the ginger and chillies.