Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Fresh & flavorful individual roasted salads of red bell pepper, red onion, fresh sweet corn, & black beans-lightened with lemon & all glued together with the tang & moltiness of Monterrey jack cheese. Easy to serve at a BBQ, backyard picnic, camp out, or just at the dinner table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit or fire up gas or (preferably) charcoal grill.
- 2Cut four 8x8 inch pieces of Reynolds Wrap foil.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- 4Create a bowl with a piece of Reynolds Wrap, with the edges flared upwards, making a deep bowl. Scoop 1 cup of the mixture into this foil bowl & pinch the edges into a point at the center, enclosing the mixture inside. Twist this point closed. Repeat this process until all four bowls are filled.
- 5Place the four foil balls on middle rack in oven or place on grill with lid closed. Leave to roast for 4-6 minutes.
- 6Remove foil balls from heat & set to rest on a cool surface, unwrapped. Sprinkle the jack cheese on each bowl. Serve when cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Succotash #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 375.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g