Recipe by taydem
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Fresh & flavorful individual roasted salads of red bell pepper, red onion, fresh sweet corn, & black beans-lightened with lemon & all glued together with the tang & moltiness of Monterrey jack cheese. Easy to serve at a BBQ, backyard picnic, camp out, or just at the dinner table.
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup sweet corn, shaved off the cob
- 1 cup black beans
- 1⁄2 medium lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit or fire up gas or (preferably) charcoal grill.
- Cut four 8x8 inch pieces of Reynolds Wrap foil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Create a bowl with a piece of Reynolds Wrap, with the edges flared upwards, making a deep bowl. Scoop 1 cup of the mixture into this foil bowl & pinch the edges into a point at the center, enclosing the mixture inside. Twist this point closed. Repeat this process until all four bowls are filled.
- Place the four foil balls on middle rack in oven or place on grill with lid closed. Leave to roast for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove foil balls from heat & set to rest on a cool surface, unwrapped. Sprinkle the jack cheese on each bowl. Serve when cheese is melted.