weekend cooker's Note:
Salsa Con Queso (jarred salsa with nacho cheese sauce) makes this a quick and creative pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package prebaked thin crust pizza crusts
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 3 tablespoons southwest seasoning, mix (could substiute taco seasoning)
- 2/3 cup prepared monterey jack cheese, salsa con queso dip
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place pizza crust top side down on a baking sheet, bake 4-5 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crisp.
- 3Remove from oven, and turn crust top side up.
- 4Shred chicken, and add oil to heat over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering.
- 5Cut bell peppers and onion into thin slices.
- 6Add bell peppers, onion, and seasoning mix to a mixing bowl, toss to coat.
- 7Add vegetable mixture to skillet, cook 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- 8Add chicken, cook 1 minute, or until heated through. Remove skillet from heat.
- 9Spread salsa con queso dip over crust to within 1 inch of edges.
- 10Top evenly with chicken mixture, sprinkle with cheese.
- 11Bake 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 12Remove from oven, and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Pizza Con Queso
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 339.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: